Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Fairlead||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Material:||Iron||Surface:||Rich Epoxy Varnish Or Requirements|
Swivel fairlead for mooring rope deck equipment with class certificate
Fairlead is a device to change the cable direction used for guiding ropes in ship mooring and will not breakdown.
Customized service is available, Advanced equipment ,Strong consciousness in controlling quality
Material: Q235B,20# steel,H62 brass.
Machining facilities :CNC center, CNC lathes, ultrasonic wave cleaning, etc
Good wear and corrosion resistance
1. The integrated design of the main cylinder and roller - compact structure, suitful for small ships;
2. The swivel head can rotate freely around the main cylinder- high guiding flexibility, improving the speed of cable guiding and saving a lot of equipment and labor resource;
3. Bushings arranged at the front of the boards, making the wire/rope more smooth and avoiding the friction damage from the ribbed steel to the ropes;
4. High strength, good wear resistance, simple operation with 360° rotation
5. Application: used for ship berthing; also used in the engineering ship, tugboat, oil platform, drilling ships and other types of ship mooring and positioning
6. Withstand the breaking strength at 90°warp on sheave and ± 90° rotation of swivel head
Contact Person: Sales Manager